Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I Love This Yarn!


It is Plymouth Yarn Galway Paint Color 809. There is no adorably clever name for the colorway, but it is gorgeous and I love working with it. Here it is close up:


This is a simple 3 X 3 rib and I will block it to open up the pattern a little so the colors can be properly enjoyed.

I have enough yarn and have cast on for a matching hat too!

I bought this yarn in October on a whim and am so glad I did, it is a delight to work with and I think I will love the colorful set to go with my dreadfully boring black winter coat!

3 comments:

Amy said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I love it. That is awesome. Where did you buy that? I wonder if they have other colorways???

Annmarie said...

I got it at Saftler's in Whitman. Plymouth has a pretty good selection of colors, but this was the only variegated option at Saftler's. I love it!

3goodrats said...

You know, I always have a hard time variegated yarns because so frequently I just don't like how the variegation looks when it's knit up. But I love that one - what a great find!