Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Knitting Machine

No, I didn't invent one, I was one last night!

I knit 10 rounds of Mom's fancy lace sock, 20 rounds of Dad's much simpler sock and then cast on and knit 15 rows of a brand new project. That's right a new project, because what I need is more WIPs.

I do, however, have a new niece just a little over a month from arrival and I wanted to make her something. So I found some left over Knit Picks Comfy Sport Cotton in Honey Dew from the baby blanket I made in the spring and a pattern on Ravelry and cast on.


It doesn't look like much in the picture, but it feels great in my hands and looks really cute so far. I am playing it by ear as the pattern seems kind of confusing further on, but it is knitting up quickly and hopefully my friends can help me through the rough parts.

Also, I must revisit the Christmas Stocking debacle this weekend, progress must be made!

No comments: