Thursday, April 22, 2010

So Organized

Last week I cleaned out my closet to begin the New England tradition of seasonal wardrobe revolution and piled all my yarn in the living room. Last night, I boxed/bagged and tagged all of it and listed it on my Ravelry stash.

It is now stacked neatly on my closet shelf with weight/color/yardage visible.

So encouraged was I by this progress that I then took all my knitting magazines and books and updated my Ravelry library and took the pile of circular needles off my desk, sized them and listed them on my Ravelry needles page and put them neatly in their case.

I feel very organized. Tonight I cast on for sock #2 of either the Ivy Sock or the Waterfall Rib, we'll have to see what I am in the mood for...

3 comments:

ingrid said...

Sounds good! I think I should mimic you and have that be my plan for Saturday.

Annmarie said...

I am also imposing a "no new yarn until I use some stash" rule. I have enough yarn for half a dozen projects easily.

Amy said...

Yeah...I think I need to do this as well. I would LOVE to have everything documented in ravelry!!! So jealous of you right now.
OH..and the baby blanket looks amazing! I love that color. Well done.