Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mom & Dad Projects


I cast on for sock #2 for Mom Monday at knitting and have made some progress. I am making 2 pairs of socks (I hope) and then deciding which Mom is getting for Christmas based on the results. I would like to finish the Emma Lace Socks by November so I have all of November for the 2nd pair.

I also cast on for a hat for Dad using the leftover Lamb's Pride from his socks. Just a simple hat with a ribbed brim and stockinette top. I should be able to finish that soon.

I had to reblock the brim of the Brattle as I didn't block it wide enough. Also blocking is the baby sweater, which now has sleeves! I will go to Windsor for buttons Saturday and pictures will follow!

3 comments:

ingrid said...

You are positively flying through projects. I wish I had your knitting dedication!

3goodrats said...

I have not knit a stitch in more days than I care to think about. Your progress is kinda stressing me out :)

Annmarie said...

Sorry ladies, I have very little else to do but knit...