Saturday, July 10, 2010

Round and Round and Round I Go

Making some progress on Charly's dress:


After a few failed attempts I got the skirt stitches picked up and now I am in seemingly endless rounds of Stockinette, 13 1/2 inches to be exact.

It is good for my other summer project, re-watching Lost from the beginning, as I can certainly work on this and watch TV at the same time, but it does get a little mind numbing at times.

I switch off and work on my Ivy Sock now and then to break up the monotony.

I am so tempted to start a new project for the novelty of it, but I am trying so hard to finish these 2 projects before embarking on anything new. That hasn't stopped me from looking at patterns though!

1 comment:

3goodrats said...

The dress is looking great - it's going to be perfectly adorable!