Sunday, August 9, 2009

Boston Musings is now The Cable Girl

Hello to my 3 or 4 readers...

After being the world's worst blogger for the past year I have decided to re-tool my blog to a topic that is center stage in my life these days, knitting. The same old URL with a new title!

I learned how to knit this past January and have been picking it up pretty well, but I thought I might share some observances, patterns and projects and maybe ask for some help along the way.

I am just about finished with a project that I will be putting up soon!

2 comments:

3goodrats said...

I saw this come up in my RSS feeds and thought "Who is this mysterious Cable Girl?" Lovely, can't wait to see your projects :)

Amy said...

YAY!!!! I am so excited..I have been trying to focus my blog more on the knitting too. It's challenging though!